Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hit em high, hit em low....again

Back in May I had a stab at "low irritant" fly spray ......
Today it's "fast knockdown" fly spray....
What's the go with THAT!... Again I say, if the li'l bastards are annoying you, you don't want them to have a quick death....let 'em suffer I say!! ...a long, drawn out, painfull cessation of life will serve the buggers right for pestering you!
AND...how do they know you've gone and got the spray?????, I mean the minute you leave the room to get it and come back, THEY'VE GONE!!!!!, nowhere to be seen!!!! Damn annoying that!
I must be warped..but there is something amusing about that blowfly you just sprayed desperately trying to get out through the window, buzzing incessantly, banging its head continually on the glass etc..............lol............
I'll get you , you little b@st@rds!!!!

No comments: