Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dads Day

Well!... its just after 10:30 on Fathers Day, and do i feel spoilt!
Greeted in bed this morning by the "potholes" (pre-pubescent Pitts) with the sunday paper and a coffee, then a load of cards and pressies...."whacko!" as my old man used to say!
I share a love of dogs with my dad and my grandfather, having a Border Collie named Holly, now going on 11 human years old. (77 in dog years?) She can now support my favourite footy team the Eels with me as I got some Eels gear for her for Fathers Day. Holly the Collie now looks smart in her new Eels collar and ID tag, we can go for a walk with her new Eels Leash, can play frisbee with her new Eels dog frisbee...(She just loves playing frisbee and with balls) and have a feed from her new Eels dog bowl....Hmmm you don't think it was all meant for me?..perhaps the bowl is actually for me when I'm "in the doghouse" so to speak ;-)

After the pressies it was time for a good 'ol cooked breaky, bacon, eggs (sunny side up and runny please), mushroom, tomato, hash browns, toasted english muffins and a home made iced coffee......and finish reading the paper.

so far so good....an excellent morning! might go and have a cuppa now in my new Eels coffee cup i got as well...Happy Fathers Day!

No comments: