Thursday, September 28, 2006

In Business !!....

Well I did it....I got myself an ABN, so now I'm officially a "sole trader". I'm going to be fixing PC's, upgrading PC's, building / selling PC's, removing virii and mal/spyware, advising people on appropriate computer security and also selling broadband accounts and netcomm modems etc through eXetel as an agent.

My Advert

Current step is getting the word out there..have made my own business cards, have "tear-off" posters ready to go up at the shops and will have to investigate an ad in the "local rags".
Might look into a listing on the web through those business listing sites but not so sure on whether they are successful at generating business...besides which I have to make a web site for my business yet...next on the to do list.
As for a business name? at the moment I'm trading under my own name but I have the paperwork to register a name when I come up with something suitable...I have a couple on the short list but not 100% sure yet....
So if you know someone who could use my services.........

cheers
geoff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PC Pit (The) ;-)





849

Geoff said...

Pitts Bits ? or a play on nicknames Pro Cess.....